Everyone is aware of the magical benefits of Yoga. For your physical health, there is nothing better than a regular session of this spiritual practice. Yoga keeps you healthy and provides you with enough energy for performing your daily tasks. Be it’s about a healthy body or a maintained body, yoga is the best way to attain it. Undoubtedly, yoga has helped many people in attaining physical fitness and health.
Here Comes a Difference in Yoga and Exercise!
But do you know, how yoga is differ from exercise and why should we prefer yoga to exercise? It is because an exercise can give you a healthy body but yoga will give you a healthy body along with a healthy mind. Yoga is not only a simple practice but a religion spread by our Puranas and Epics. Yoga is actually a key to mental healing. It will develop a power of self-confidence, consciousness and enlightenment. Yoga develops a perfect balance to all the hemisphere of the brain.
Let’s Understand it from the Roots
The lord of consciousness, Lord Shiva is the creator of this spiritual practice known as Yoga. That’s why Shiva is also known as Adiyogi. He was the first to practise and teach the science of yoga. As per the Shastras or legendary stories, Lord Shiva himself taught the beauty and science of yoga to Devi Parvati to spread awareness. This is what led to the cosmic union of their soul, their mind.
“UjyateAnenaItiYogah” means Yoga is one that joins!
After sharing the secrets and 84 Asanas of Yoga, Goddess Parvati attained the Rajyoga, means she got the power to eradicate all the doshas inside her. On the behest of Devi Parvati, Lord Shiva trained Sapt Rishis on the banks of KantiSarovar, near Kedarnath and further order them to spread this spiritual knowledge to all parts of the world.
Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati decided to share the knowledge of yoga so that one can lead a happy and healthy life so that one can get rid of all-powerful thoughts and negativity provokes their mind. From then on, Yoga has been practising by people all over the world to attain consciousness and a filtered mind.
Let’s Count the Benefits of Yoga!
To be very honest, it is impossible to count the benefits of this divine practice. There are many benefits of yoga. Yoga induces a power of positivity inside your mind and helps you in cope with daily problems and hurdles that are blocking your mind. We suggest you add yoga into your daily routine if you are suffering from mental problems like anxiety, depression and negativity. Apart from all these, yoga induces a power of confidence and competent and makes you motivated and self-confident.
- Yoga is the finest way to remove stress from your mind and to improve your ideology. Eventually, with this ancient practice, you will get rid of the stress disturbing you for long.
- Improve your self-esteem or self-confidence with the regular practice of yoga and other spiritual activities. After performing it with utmost dedication for even 5 minutes makes you feel relieved and refreshed.
- Depression is becoming a common problem in today’s lifestyle. With the right and regular practice of yoga, one can get rid of this terrible problem. It improves the psychological disorder of a person and proved to be the best remedy for all mental-related problems.
- Insomnia is something which leads to many health-related and mind-related issues and diseases. Taking sleeping pills for this problem is generally not a good option. Yoga is the way to get rid of this problem.
- Yoga can also increase your concentration power and makes you more focussed towards your aim or goal.
We must recommend you to try this spiritual practice for better relief and better health.
Visit Website: Sanskriti Yogpeeth